Six-odd hours of livestream silliness. The result of one of the better parts of my brain snapping off in response to a barrage of wet leaf pictures. Hope you enjoy, player-of-Ilex.
…yep, Tumblr squashed it. Here’s the full version.
Goodness this is stellar. I just wanted to thank you again for streaming. Sometimes it’s one thing to try to understand techniques out of a book or through a tutorial, but it’s amazingly more helpful to just, watch and learn.
So thank you again, I really did learn a lot and hope to utilize some of the techniques you used (greyscale then colour overlay, woah that seems really great for getting value in) sometime soon.
You’re welcome! I found that it took some trial and error (and restraint) to get the most out of the method, because it’s very easy to let things get too saturated or dark, but it feels very organic to me, and less overwhelming than trying to get the colours and tones at the same time.
I did write up a (profanity-riddled) walkthrough of the overall process here as well. It doesn’t cover all of the things I did in yesterday’s stream, but it may be helpful as a supplement if you’re trying that method out!
Because what I really need to be doing right now is beating myself up for all the things I haven’t done in my life
- oghren - drunk nightblogger
- alistair - food blog. posts a great deal of mac n cheese. emphasis on the cheese. occasional romantic posts with roses nestled between gouda photosets.
- leliana - music and shoes.
- shale - snarky reblogs of everything.
- arl eamon - reblogs everything alistair posts with links. like this post? follow one true king of ferelden!
- morrigan - empty blog. occasionally cryptically likes random post.
- zevran - nsfw blog. tags: #leather, #naughty, #beautiful things, #handsome things
- anders - social justice blogger. well-intentioned beginnings, but lacks intersectionality. also cat gifs.
- hawke - inappropriately reblogs friends’ serious personal posts with jokes. plenty of selfies. constant duck lips.
- merrill - kittens, puppies, flowers, pretty things, candy photosets, summer landscapes, seasonal art, myths, legends, historically significant info posts, and how to fix broken mirror tips.
- varric - really long text posts with strategically placed read mores.
- meredith and orsino involved in relentless internet feud. constantly sending one another anon hate.
- isabela - naughty limerick of the day; hats; boats; mermaids; reblogs varric’s posts with edits/sex scenes added in.
- fenris - runs justexslavethings.tumblr.com; only updates when drunk
- carver - pictures of muscles, mabari tattoo, passive aggressive posts about how many notes hawke gets
roosterblue said: You mean the most ADORABLE thing in the whole world! XD Dear god.
Yo my name is Naaza and this is my farm
She’s like… a zombie My Little Pony in all that pretty greenery and pink trees!Oh man my latest thing is FARMING. You can own a farm and get exalted with the farming faction and I just… the image of Naaza with her creaky metal jaw and her glass eyes that roll around in their sockets doing farming is the funniest goddamn thing in the whole world.
I am really digging Naaza’s transmog these days, especially with the fan. Also I was trying to get a victory pose and got that creepy as fuck screenshot instead.
Everything is packed except my clothes and my computers. I am exhausted but mentally doing a victory dance.
God, moving is so stressful. I’ll be so glad when this is over and I am settled. I’m sure you will too, so you don’t have to read about it anymore!
Have a thank you for sticking with me through this nonsense gif.
Corporate social media accounts just remind me of this: